Saturday, October 17, 2009

Brenda's Photo Challenge! byways and paths

"Whose woods these are I think I know....

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

















 But I have promises to keep                                                          
 And miles to go before I sleep,


                                                                                
             And miles to go before I sleep."     ~ Robert Frost                                                                                                

                                                                                                                                    

13 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome shots!! I love that you included Robert Frost in your views.

Donna said...

I adore the "woods" picture! Wish I could saunter right down that country lane.

WR said...

Two lovely early birds! How nice to have you visit. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! The stone path is great!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots and what perfect words from Mr. Frost to accompany them. Thanks for your comment. I've a few other recent posts with Boston pictures if you'd like to check them out. Had a beautiful day there a few weeks ago. Love that city! ~Jeanne

Janice said...

Wonderful pictures!! I like the winding road the best! Have a great weekend!

Pat said...

Love the poem, and it goes great with your photos - really added that "special touch". Thanks for that. Great photos. Love the stone steps. :)

Carletta said...

I LOVE how you presented this! This is one of my favorite poems and perfect for this challenge. Well done.
Thanks for your visit!!!

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love that poem and your photos--especially the first one--because I want to see what's around the bend!

wenn said...

hi..that's lovely..hv anice weekend..

WR said...

Thank you all for your visits. I enjoyed all the paths that so many posted. What an interesting and varied group of bloggers~ Love Brenda's Photo Challenge...keeps us thinking and SEEING! :)

Karen M said...

Lovely pictures and the poem was so appropriate! Thanks for sharing! I want to come take a walk with you.

Tes said...

The first photo is mysterious... leading to an unknown path. The second one so lush -refreshing! But the third has ART written all over it. You are so creative! The poem is beautiful.