Friday, May 22, 2009

Ending Things Toxic

Another week passes. Much has been done and much remains to be tackled. The summer heat has settled on us far too early so getting all that 'much' done has not been easy. The census is higher and the acuity is higher. We are all tired. I am unable to put it all too key board.

This week end my son is visiting. He would like me to join him in a cleansing fast. This probably seems a nonsequitor but there is a connection. I think it is time to get off junk food and back on a healthier living track. Lately it has been very difficult to write. I lack focus. I do not lack subject matter. So fast it is for 14 days – it should be interesting, even if it is trying. Don't know exactly when I got off track but I am and it takes a toll in my life. "Eat to live. Don't live to eat."

I'll be back in a in a few days. Once caffeine withdrawal has passed and toxic foods eliminated from blood and brain, I hope thoughts will again flow.

No comments: